Auto fill Income Tax All in One Income Tax Preparation Excel Based Software for the Financial Year 2017-18 & Ass Year 2018-19. As the Tax Slab has already changed by the CBDT in the recent Finance Budget 2017, some of employee can get relief as the lower tax slab is 5% instead of 10% who’s Taxable Income Rs. 5 Lakh.
By this Finance Budget it is also appear that the Tax Rebate U/s 87 A Rs. 2,500/- as the previous financial year was Rs. 5,000/. One employee can get the Tax Rebate U/s 87 Rs. 2,500/- if his taxable income not above Rs. 3.5 Lakh.
The Income Tax Slab for the Financial Year 2017-18 as :-
Most of the Government Concerned and Private (Non-Govt) Concerned have different Employees Salary Pattern and different type of Income and Deduction.
Given below the Excel Based Income Tax Preparation Software can prepare both of Government and Non-Government Employees Income Tax Perfectly, with the Salary Structure for Government & Private Employees Salary Pattern.
The Main Feature of this Excel Utility :-
- Automatic Income Tax Calculate as per new Tax Slab for F.Y.2017-18
- Automated Individual Salary Structure for both of Govt & Non- Govt Employees
- Automatic Calculate House Rent Exemption Calculation U/s 10(13A)
- Automatic Calculate Arrears Relief Calculation including Form 10E up to F.Y.2017-18
- Automatic Prepare Income Tax Modified Form 16 Part A&B for F.Y.2017-18
- Automatic Prepare Income Tax Modified Form 16 Part B for F.Y. 2017-18
- Easy to install in any Computer.
- Any one can Generate this Utility
- Automatic Convert Amount in to the In-Words
Download this Unique Excel Utility All in One for Government & Non-Government Employees for F.Y.2017-18
Main Input Sheet
Tax Computed Sheet
Salary Structure for both of Govt & Non-Govt Employees
Arrears Relief Calculation Sheet up to 17-18
Modified Income Tax Form 16 Part B