As per the Finance Budget 2017 the new Income Tax Slab introduce for the Financial Year 2017-18 and Ass Year 2018-19. Also some limit the amount of Income Tax Section has made by this Finance Budget. Major changes in the Income Tax for the F.Y.2017-18 for the salaried persons are given below with the Income Tax Slab for F.Y.2017-18.
The new Income Tax Slab for F.Y. 2017-18 is given below:-
Section 87 A Tax Rebate is now Rs. 2,500/- who’s taxable income is up to Rs. 3.5 Lakh.
Section 80TTA the exemption from the Postal/Bank Savings amount up to Rs. 10,000/- is continue.
As per the new Income Tax Slab and amended Income Tax Section this Excel Based Software only for the West Govt Employees All in One TDS on Salary for F.Y.2017-18.
Main Feature of this Excel Utility :-
- Automated Income Tax Compute Sheet as per new Tax Slab F.Y.2017-18
- Inbuilt the Salary Structure as per the W.B.Govt Employees Salary Pattern
- Individual Salary Sheet
- Automated House Rent Exemption Calculation U/s 10(13A)
- Automated Individual Tax Computed Sheet
- Automated Individual Salary Sheet
- Automatic Form 16 Part B for F.Y.2017-18
- Automatic Form 16 Part A&B F.Y. 2017-18
- Automatic Convert the Amount to the in-words