Skip to content
What are all the Income under the head Salaries in the case of a Salaried Employee (Section 17 of the Income Tax Act 1961)?
- Wages, fees, commissions, perquisites, profits in lieu of, or, in addition to salary, the advance of salary, annuity or pension, gratuity, payments in respect of encashment of leave etc.
- Contributions made by the employer to the account of the employee in a recognized provident fund in excess of 12% of the salary of the employee, and interest thereof.
- The contribution made by the Central Government or any other employer to the account of the employee under the New Pension Scheme
- What are all perquisites that subjected to income tax?
- The value of rent-free accommodation or rent.
- The amount of any contribution to an approved superannuation fund by the employer in respect of the assessee, to the extent it exceeds one lakh and fifty thousand rupees
- Prerequisite on Motor car provided by the Employer
- The value of free service provided by the employer in the form of Personal Attendants etc.
- Gas, Electricity, and water for household consumption
- Free or concessional Education
- Interest-free concessional loans
- Travelling and accommodation Expenses paid by Employer for any holiday availed by an employee
- Membership fee, Club expenditure etc
- Any Gifts or transfer of Assets
- Medical reimbursement by the employer subject to certain conditions
Free Download Automated Income Tax Preparation Excel Based Software All in One TDS on Salary for Govt & Non-Govt Employees for Financial Year 2018-19 [ This Excel Utility can prepare at a time your Income Tax Computed Sheet + Automated Salary Sheet + Individual Salary Structure for both of Govt & Non-Govt Concern’s Salary Pattern + Automatic H.R.A. Calculation U/s 10(13A) + Automated Income Tax Arrears Relief Calculation U/s 89(1) with Form 10E from F.Y. 2000-01 to F.Y. 2018-19 + Automated Form 12 BA + Automated Income Tax Form 16 Part A&B + Automated Income Tax Form 16 Part B for Financial Year 2018-19 ]